The shipping method in the Master set up allows the user to create the different forms of transport allowed to transport the Goods from one location to the other. The user can create shipping method e.g. Air, Sea or Land which are transportation means to be used in transporting the goods from the original location to the destination location. Below are available actions for the user from “Shipping Method” :
Create new unit, edit and delete shipping method.
View and search for shipping method
|Method Code||Custom code for the shipping method||
|Description||Additional information or note for the shipping method||
Create New Shipping Method:
1. Click on “Create New” button at the bottom of the screen.
2. Fill up the information at bottom half of the screen
3. Click on “Save” button at the bottom right of the screen to save
Update Shipping Method Details
1. In the table at top half of the screen, click on a shipping method to be updated, it will show the details at the bottom half of the screen for the selected method.
2. Make change(s) on the shipping method’s information
3. Click on “Save” button at the bottom of screen when done
4. Click on “Revert” button at the bottom of screen.
Delete Shipping Method:
1. In the table at top half of the screen, click on a shipping method to be deleted, it will show the details at the bottom half of the screen for the selected method.
2. Click on “Delete” button at the bottom of screen
3. Click on “Yes” button on the pop-up window to confirm record deletion
View and Search for Unit of Measurement Details
1. Enter search parameter to filter the result, i.e. type in name of the method in the textfield box
2. Result can be sorted alphabetically by clicking the fields’ columns
3. Click on the method to view, it will bring up the details at the bottom half of the screen.